Tabula foeminae membra demonstrans.
- Tabula foeminae membra demonstrans.
- Gormann, Johann, -1628, printer
Woodcut anatomical female figure. Ten accessory illustrations of organs surround figure, with alphabetical and numerical references to explanatory texts; letterpress descriptive text printed on the left of the figure and below the woodcut, with title: Particularium figurarum designatio.
Likely issued with skeleton and male figures. Cf. Carlino.
Similar to Gronenberg's and Schönborn's Wittenberg editions (Carlino 40, 35.2), only the layout of the text is slightly different. Cf. Carlino.
Imperfect: Lacks flaps; trimmed on left side with loss of explanatory text; torn at bottom with loss of text and part of imprint.
Not in VD 17 (online).
Referenced by: Carlino, A. Paper bodies, 50.
- VVittebergae : Excusa typis Iohannis Gormanni, anno MDCXXV 
- 1 print : woodcuts ; 41 x 27 c
- Digital Collection:
- Anatomical Fugitive Sheets
- Josiah C. Trent Collection. Acquired as part of the History of Medicine Collections (David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- Free Re-UsePublic Domain
- Adopted by Harsha Murthy T'81 in memory of M.S.N. Murthy, M.D.