Loading the planter on the first day of planting, spring 2000
No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- Loading the planter on the first day of planting, spring 2000
- Andrews, Jesse
Image is part of "Thirteen-Month Crop: One Year in the Life of a Piedmont Virginia Tobacco Farm," which documents the Moore family farm in Pittsylvania County, Virginia. Andrews spent a year photographing the people on the farm, their work, and related activities during one tobacco season between April 2000 and April 2001.
Print number: JA_13MCA_3-9
- Tobacco farmers
- 11 x 14 in.
- Digital Collection:
- Jesse Andrews Photographs
- Source Collection:
- Jesse Pyrant Andrews photographs and oral histories
- 13-Month Series, 2000-2001
- The Jesse Andrews photographs were received by the David M. Rubenstein Rare Book & Manuscript Library as a purchase in 2003, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2011.
- No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Rights Note:
- This item is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this item has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this item beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please consult: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Photographer's print number: JA_13MCA_3-9
- Adopted by Lesley Looper