Migrant in rescue RHIB
No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- Migrant in rescue RHIB
- December 15, 2017
- Darrin Zammit Lupi
- A migrant sits in a RHIB (rigid hulled inflatable boat) from MV Aquarius, a search and rescue ship run in partnership between SOS Mediterranee and Medecins Sans Frontieres, after being rescued from a rubber dinghy in the central Mediterranean 69 nautical miles off the coast of Libya, December 15, 2017. 166 migrants were rescued and brought to the Aquarius in a joint operation with the Italian Navy frigate "Rizzo".
- Mediterranean Sea, 69 nautical miles off coast of Libya
- Digital Collection:
- Darrin Zammit Lupi photographs
- Source Collection:
- Darrin Zammit Lupi photojournalism archive
- On Board the Aquarius, December 2017
- No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection