Somali woman making paper bracelets
No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- Somali woman making paper bracelets
- October 22, 2013
- Darrin Zammit Lupi
- A Somali migrant makes paper bracelets beneath a graffiti-covered wall in a dormitory at the Lyster barracks detention centre for immigrants, which currently holds 236 detainees, in Hal Far, outside Valletta, October 22, 2013.
- Hal Far, Malta
- Digital Collection:
- Darrin Zammit Lupi photographs
- Malta Detention, 2004-2013
- No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Rights Note:
- This material is made available for research, scholarship, and private study. Copyright in this material has not been transferred to Duke University. For reuses of this material beyond those permitted by fair use or otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act, please see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection