Interview with Qin Guizhen
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- 1368-QIN Guizhen-2010_blog_cn.docx
- 1368-QIN Guizhen-2010_blog_en.docx
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Interview with Qin Guizhen
Qin Guizhen (b. 1930) is a resident of Jimingqiao Village, Baiyun Town, Shimen County, Hunan Province. In this interview, Qin recalls how she and her husband were criticized because of the landlord class status during the Cultural Revolution, and how her husband was jailed in a middle school and finally committed suicide.
Transcripts for this interview and more may be available under the ‘Documents’ link above. 采访抄录和相关内容，请点击查看上面的’Documents’链接。
- Digital Collection:
- The Memory Project
- Source Collection:
- The Memory Project Oral History collection | 民间记忆计划口述史
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Rights Note:
- Rights in these materials are owned by their creators and are licensed for reuse under a CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 License (English: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0. Chinese: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/deed.zh). For reuses beyond the scope of that license or for other questions about rights, please see: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection