Interview with Tang Taozhen
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Interview with Tang Taozhen
Tang Taozhen (b. 1937) is a resident of Jimingqiao Village, Baiyun Town, Shimen County, Hunan Province. In this interview, Tang recalls how she cooked in the people’s commune canteen, and how some villagers ate grass seeds because of starvation. Tang also recalls no babies were born during 1958 and 1961 because couples were working separately at different places and they were too starving.
Transcripts for this interview and more may be available under the ‘Documents’ link above. 采访抄录和相关内容，请点击查看上面的’Documents’链接。
- Digital Collection:
- The Memory Project
- Source Collection:
- The Memory Project Oral History collection | 民间记忆计划口述史
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Rights Note:
- Rights in these materials are owned by their creators and are licensed for reuse under a CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 License (English: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0. Chinese: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/deed.zh). For reuses beyond the scope of that license or for other questions about rights, please see: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection