Interview with Wang Xiangzhen
Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
Loading the media player...
- Interview with Wang Xiangzhen
Wang Xiangzhen (b. 1938) is a resident of Jimingqiao Village, Baiyun Town, Shimen County, Hunan Province. In this interview, Wang recounts how the dinners to recall past bitterness eaten at the Chinese New Year, and the consequential conflict between her and her mother-in-law caused by a small bow of meat.
Transcripts for this interview and more may be available under the ‘Documents’ link above. 采访抄录和相关内容，请点击查看上面的’Documents’链接。
- Digital Collection:
- The Memory Project
- Source Collection:
- The Memory Project Oral History collection | 民间记忆计划口述史
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Rights Note:
- Rights in these materials are owned by their creators and are licensed for reuse under a CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 License (English: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0. Chinese: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/deed.zh). For reuses beyond the scope of that license or for other questions about rights, please see: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection