Interview with Zhang Xirong
- Files (1)
- Please be patient with media downloads. They are often large files.
- Skip to Item Info
- Interview with Zhang Xirong
- August 2009
- March 5, 2010
- March 2012
Zhang Xirong (b. 1936) was born in Zoujia Village, Shangdian Town, Binzhou City, Shandong Province. In this interview, Zhang talks about eating at People's Commune canteen and at home during the Great Famine.
张希荣1936年出生于山东省滨州市阳信县商店镇邹家村。 在这段口述中， 张老人描述了大饥荒期间在公社食堂和家里吃饭的情况。
Transcripts for this interview and more may be available under the ‘Documents’ link above. 采访抄录和相关内容，请点击查看上面的’Documents’链接。
- Digital Collection:
- The Memory Project
- Source Collection:
- The Memory Project Oral History collection | 民间记忆计划口述史
- Limited Re-UseCC BY-NC-SA 4.0
- Rights Note:
- Rights in these materials are owned by their creators and are licensed for reuse under a CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 License (English: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0. Chinese: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/deed.zh). For reuses beyond the scope of that license or for other questions about rights, please see: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection