"I'VE GOT TO GO TO SOUTH AMERICA--WHAT AIRLINE FLIES TONIGHT?"
- "I'VE GOT TO GO TO SOUTH AMERICA--WHAT AIRLINE FLIES TONIGHT?"
Departure location(s): New York (N.Y.); Miami (Fla.)
Arrival location(s): South America; Panama; Lima (Peru); Buenos Aires (Argentina); Santiago (Chile); Guayaquil (Ecuador); Quito (Ecuador); La Paz (Bolivia)
This item was digitized as part of the "Digitizing the 'World's Most Experienced Airline'" project, supported by a grant from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR). The grant program is made possible by funding from The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- Douglas DC-8C
- Digital Collection:
- Pan American World Airways Advertisements
- Source Collection:
- J. Walter Thompson Company. Domestic Advertisements collection
- No Re-UseIn Copyright
- Rights Note:
- This material is protected by copyright. The Pan Am brand remains under trademark. For additional information, please visit: https://guides.library.duke.edu/panam/digitalcollections.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection