100-18-012. Acme Television and Radio service van, 1950s?
- Small JPG 400px
- Medium JPG 800px
- Large JPG 1,200px
- Full-Res JPG Original Resolution
- Please be patient with high-res and bulk downloads.
- Skip to Item Info
- 100-18-012. Acme Television and Radio service van, 1950s?
- Photo of Dodge service van of Linden Elec. Appliance Company. (Cleve. Ave; phone JE-6121) and Acme Television and Radio Sales and Service (Aberdeen Ave, phone JE-3256). Painted on door of van is Acme TV Ambulance, We revive dead sets. Stains at the back of photo. Photo starting to yellow.
- Digital Collection:
- Richard Pollay Acme Advertising Collection
- Source Collection:
- Richard Pollay Acme Advertising collection
- Series 18: Photographs and Negatives, 1898-1999 and undated
- Copyright Undetermined
- Rights Note:
- Duke has not determined the copyright status of this item. Regardless of its status, we have made a good faith determination that online access through the Duke Digital Repository is an acceptable fair use and otherwise permitted under U.S. copyright law. For more information, see our page on copyright and citations: https://library.duke.edu/rubenstein/research/citations-and-permissions.
- Sponsor this Digital Collection